Xbox One Forum

Weird spike valuta

This is a discussion on Weird spike valuta within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Lounge Area category; So yesterday after some cornered searching for AGAIN the fallen angel edition of Wildlands I actually found it in the Amazon exclusive 'War within the ...

Thread: Weird spike valuta

l337
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Weird spike valuta

So yesterday after some cornered searching for AGAIN the fallen angel edition of Wildlands I actually found it in the Amazon exclusive 'War within the cartel' edition. It's basically the same as EB Australia's exclusive 'fallen angel' edition except that the Amazon exclusive has the art that's gonna premiere in today's released Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon's Wildlands - War Within the Cartel Live Action movie... (Mouthful).

So thats the premise of this weird thing. At checkout I saw price in euros... It was roughly the same! So I checked the value exchange and saw that the dollar has suddenly spiked in value! Like WTH happend here! I remember a couple years back that 1 euro was roughly 1.30-1.35 dollar. Now it's 1.0586 dollar! *wipes tear away*

And to make things xbox related. What happend to xbox live codes! I could always get my 12 year cards for 33-38 euros, but now I see the proces being between 43-55 euro! Wth xD
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain
    make sure you visit it, subscribe and like vids... or I will haunt you at night or catch me at my twitch channel: Koochii and become a follower if you like what you see ^^

pwned
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Sorethumbed
    Member #
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XDonny View Post
    So yesterday after some cornered searching for AGAIN the fallen angel edition of Wildlands I actually found it in the Amazon exclusive 'War within the cartel' edition. It's basically the same as EB Australia's exclusive 'fallen angel' edition except that the Amazon exclusive has the art that's gonna premiere in today's released Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon's Wildlands - War Within the Cartel Live Action movie... (Mouthful).

So thats the premise of this weird thing. At checkout I saw price in euros... It was roughly the same! So I checked the value exchange and saw that the dollar has suddenly spiked in value! Like WTH happend here! I remember a couple years back that 1 euro was roughly 1.30-1.35 dollar. Now it's 1.0586 dollar! *wipes tear away*

And to make things xbox related. What happend to xbox live codes! I could always get my 12 year cards for 33-38 euros, but now I see the proces being between 43-55 euro! Wth xD
    It's the Brexit effect (can be blamed for everything, honestly). Basically Microsoft & Amazon have decided that after Brexit the Euro willl be worth fek all as Germany will have to pay for EVERYTHING, like going for a meal with your parents when you were a kid, they paid for everything. So the Euro has been downgraded as well. Next week, Trump takes effect, the dollar nosedives and everything back to normal. Easy innit.
    My first game controller had six numbered sides

l337
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I wanna see dollar fall! Damn british ppl who voted for brexit... And those that didn't vote (looking at you @1xbox , you probs didn't! XDD) now I gotta suffer becuz of them.

How is the pound still the same value as always! That's BS! The Pound should be same as euro and euro should spike!

Come on trump, make the euro rise... Aka let them dollars fall (srry US ppl >:P)
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain
    make sure you visit it, subscribe and like vids... or I will haunt you at night or catch me at my twitch channel: Koochii and become a follower if you like what you see ^^

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links