Xbox One Forum

No Man's Sky

This is a discussion on No Man's Sky within the Sony Playstation 4 forums, part of the Next-Gen Consoles category; Thats about right apart from the "can't play.....' Error, doesn't get that far. Steam are really, really good in the refund department though :-) You ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: No Man's Sky

über
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Sorethumbed
    Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thats about right apart from the "can't play.....' Error, doesn't get that far. Steam are really, really good in the refund department though :-) You usually get some weird stuff on PC anyway as they can't account for everybody's hardware, this one though doesn't seem to take account of anybody's hardware. Aah well, at least the Skyrim remaster is free. With Bethesda's history, that's going to run well first time isn't it?
    Last edited by Sorethumbed; 08-14-2016 at 12:24 PM.
    My first game controller had six numbered sides

BAMF
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

No Man's Sky

@Sorethumbed ,

Yea definitely. Bathesda handles their IP right. Especially on release day. So no worries there. It's actually a crime that it's free!! You should pay for their experience!!!

(Sarcastic as hell) XD
    Last edited by XDonny; 08-14-2016 at 03:46 PM.
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain
    make sure you visit it, subscribe and like vids... or I will haunt you at night or catch me at my twitch channel: Koochii and become a follower if you like what you see ^^

über
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Sorethumbed
    Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Don't think so, already bought it twice (Xbox and PC) although the PC one was a deal so not so bad. The one I would love to see a remake of is Morrowind (my favourite). Sank waaaay too much of my life into that.
    My first game controller had six numbered sides

Super Moderator
    is Gaming Addict

Gamertag
    TeknoBlast
    Member #
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    I got this game on sale a few weeks ago....also thanks to @XDonny for the $30 coupon to GameStop. I havent had a chance to play it since I'm bouncing from Skyrim on Xbox One and Uncharted 4.

I did pop the disc in to install it and download any updates. Maybe next week I'll start on this. After all the updates that have been applied, I've read the game got better. We'll see.
    Twitter: @TeknoBlast
    YouTube: TeknoBlast
    Beam.pro: TeknoBlast

BAMF
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Yea, since you could actually build bases and structures, ppl started liking the game alot more since it was one thing they mentioned you could do in the game ^^

Still haven't bought it, but I'm thinking of going for astronauteer (or astroneer) instead of NMS
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain
    make sure you visit it, subscribe and like vids... or I will haunt you at night or catch me at my twitch channel: Koochii and become a follower if you like what you see ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links