Xbox One Forum

Welcome to the XBox One Forum!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the XBox One Forum! within the Xbox One News forums, part of the Xbox One category; Welcome to XboxOneForums.net! - The Premier Xbox One forum on the web! XboxOneForums.net features tons of Xbox One information and help. We aim to be ...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Welcome to the XBox One Forum!

Administrator
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the XBox One Forum!

Welcome to XboxOneForums.net! - The Premier Xbox One forum on the web! XboxOneForums.net features tons of Xbox One information and help. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Xbox One related. We offer assistance with Games, Hardware and more!

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below:

Last edited by dgstorm; 01-10-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Super Moderator
    is Enjoying the weekend!

Gamertag
    DirectoryPoem1
    Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Glad to be here!
    Gotta admit.. Pretty excited about this. The game console market was seemingly aging.
    "Patiently" Awaiting the release of the Xbox One...

Super Moderator
    is knocking on the sky and
    listening to the sound.

Gamertag
    DejaEntendu82 \ PSN: Theft
    Member #
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Good to be here and contribute!
    tearfulrelic86 likes this.

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    *sigh* the next xbox one

What a let down why not just call the new XBOX ONE the XBOX GREED I think the name suits it better for the travesty of what It is going to do to all those poor children out there who play the newest games releases about a year after launch in the secondhand games market because they cannot afford the massive price tag attached. This in itself will cause major persecution and bullying in schools when the poorest kids cant join in conversations about new gear.

It wont have backwards compatability so my new xbox one sits on top of my old xbox first edition white monolith making the house look untidy.

The thought police will get you as in the book 1984 where keywords from conversation like "lets buy a new kitchen" is picked up by xbox and then targets your tv with adverts and junkmail.

All in all the list of issues shows microsoft have not listened the online community so there distinct lack of understanding or blatant disregard for end users is paramount to what
    happens in the weeks to come.

Just wait for the price tag.... Then see the relevence of the name XBOX GREED.
    Three5Nines likes this.

Super Moderator
    is knocking on the sky and
    listening to the sound.

Gamertag
    DejaEntendu82 \ PSN: Theft
    Member #
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenboxer88 View Post
    *sigh* the next xbox one

What a let down why not just call the new XBOX ONE the XBOX GREED I think the name suits it better for the travesty of what It is going to do to all those poor children out there who play the newest games releases about a year after launch in the secondhand games market because they cannot afford the massive price tag attached. This in itself will cause major persecution and bullying in schools when the poorest kids cant join in conversations about new gear.

It wont have backwards compatability so my new xbox one sits on top of my old xbox first edition white monolith making the house look untidy.

The thought police will get you as in the book 1984 where keywords from conversation like "lets buy a new kitchen" is picked up by xbox and then targets your tv with adverts and junkmail.

All in all the list of issues shows microsoft have not listened the online community so there distinct lack of understanding or blatant disregard for end users is paramount to what

Debbie Downer Deluxe.

Super Moderator
    is Enjoying the weekend!

Gamertag
    DirectoryPoem1
    Member #
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn Lives View Post
    Debbie Downer Deluxe.
    I know, right?

There's always a few...
    jonesy37 likes this.
    "Patiently" Awaiting the release of the Xbox One...

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's nice to finally come to a place where everyone isn't bashing MS's new console. I think it looks pretty nice.
    WE CHEX NOW

#hacker
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Destined4aHalo
    Member #
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenboxer88 View Post
    *sigh* the next xbox one

I'm surprised I didn't even open this thread till now...lol But just so you know, this is a welcome thread....not a "post all your issues and never return" thread. You are very cynical by the way.

n00b
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Three5Nines
    Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    HI!
    Forbear the utilization of voluminous expression when diminutive assertion will suffice.
    It's Called "The Right", For A Reason. Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

#hacker
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Destined4aHalo
    Member #
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Sup!

XB1VC #0031

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links