Xbox One Forum

Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming (BRG) Recruiting

This is a discussion on Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming (BRG) Recruiting within the Xbox One Clans forums, part of the Xbox One Community category; Fellow Gears of War, COD, Rainbow Six, Halo, Battlefield and Destiny players, All right ladies and gentlemen, the moment you been waiting for has finally ...

Thread: Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming (BRG) Recruiting

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming (BRG) Recruiting

Fellow Gears of War, COD, Rainbow Six, Halo, Battlefield and Destiny players,

All right ladies and gentlemen, the moment you been waiting for has finally arrived. I'd like to officially announce the launch of Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming, we have carefully planned out and established a cohesive structure in order to provide the best experience for our members. Moreover, I am very pleased and excited to finally make this announcement; having that said we are going to launch the community as essentially a soft launch. In other words, Battalions will serve as "groups" that play a designated game; initially these group won't utilize the rank structure and every member within the Battalion will serve as a "Gamer" rank until the rank structure is officially implemented in said Battalion. Basically once a Battalion has reached at least 15 members or more is when a potential leader would be appointed as the Commander of the said Battalion. Once leadership has been established within said Battalion is when the rank structure would officially be implemented and each member would have the ability to move up through the rank structure as intended. Furthermore, we will support 5 games at launch and will support more in the near future if there is sufficient demand. So far we are supporting Battlefield 1, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Destiny, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox One.

In the meantime, the community is open to the general public and you now have the ability to join a Battalion of your choosing. Please fill out the application process through the "Join a Battalion" tab on the forums, choose the Battalion you want to join, and you will be placed into the Battalion within a timely manner. Overall we look forward to the great future of this community and we can't wait to get the wheels turning. Brotherhood Resurrection Gaming is officially open for business, bring your friends, and let's have an enjoyable experience while maintaining a high level of professionalism.

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns or have a question in general then feel free to let me know. My GT is BRG XxGHOSTxX

brgclan.com is where you can find the app make sure you put me in the referrer spot. If you need any help navigating hit me up on XBOX and I will gladly assist.

P.S. Must have Mic and be 16 years of age and/or be mature
    P.S.S The soft launch is over and we are in the full swing of things if your looking for a incredible family to be a part of I suggest you do not waste time.

Last edited by BRG XxGHOSTxX; 05-22-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links