Xbox One Forum

A few questions

This is a discussion on A few questions within the UK forums, part of the Xbox One World Forums category; Completely new with Xbox One. Purchased the Forza edition with the free Forza game. Last time played a computer game was back in Amiga days ...

Thread: A few questions

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A few questions

Completely new with Xbox One. Purchased the Forza edition with the free Forza game. Last time played a computer game was back in Amiga days (for those that remember it) so i have a few questions which may sound silly!

1. My mate has some games and no longer requires them on his Xbox One. He cant transfer the license to me so if i make his Xbox as my "home" box - what would that mean for games that i already have on my XB1?
    2. I've seen a couple of sites that offer free XB1 game codes. Are these free legit services? It does say no hacks/mods needed?
    3. When i play Forza, is there anyway to have music i have on Onedrive to be played instead of music thats with the game?
    4. I also received some stickers with this edition of Xbox. Does anyone have any idea where they should be placed? I just dont want to stick them on the box only to realise it looks crap.
    5. What is the headset used for?

is racing the redline

Gamertag
    corn wolf
    Member #
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamiePattison View Post
    Completely new with Xbox One. Purchased the Forza edition with the free Forza game. Last time played a computer game was back in Amiga days (for those that remember it) so i have a few questions which may sound silly!

1. My mate has some games and no longer requires them on his Xbox One. He cant transfer the license to me so if i make his Xbox as my "home" box - what would that mean for games that i already have on my XB1?
    2. I've seen a couple of sites that offer free XB1 game codes. Are these free legit services? It does say no hacks/mods needed?
    3. When i play Forza, is there anyway to have music i have on Onedrive to be played instead of music thats with the game?
    4. I also received some stickers with this edition of Xbox. Does anyone have any idea where they should be placed? I just dont want to stick them on the box only to realise it looks crap.
    5. What is the headset used for?
    Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forum, a few answers and more info for you:

1) Are you mates games digital or disc games? You can just swap physical copies, digital are a lot more complicated.
    2) You need to be careful if you list any websites we will be able to advise if anyone has used them. Be careful because some games require you to have a USA account and gets very messy and I dont not recommended it.
    3) This isn't a feature the Xbox One has right now but I know they are looking in to it soon.
    4) Not sure the stickers you mean, can you send a photo?
    5) This is for chatting to other people

If you have any other questions let us know.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/c/cornwolf

We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys For Life.

pwned
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Jackfinlay82
    Member #
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwolf View Post
    Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forum, a few answers and more info for you:

1) Are you mates games digital or disc games? You can just swap physical copies, digital are a lot more complicated.
    2) You need to be careful if you list any websites we will be able to advise if anyone has used them. Be careful because some games require you to have a USA account and gets very messy and I dont not recommended it.
    3) This isn't a feature the Xbox One has right now but I know they are looking in to it soon.
    4) Not sure the stickers you mean, can you send a photo?
    5) This is for chatting to other people

If you have any other questions let us know.

Welcome to the forum! I remember the amiga ☺

1) digital games is pretty easy. just make your friends xbox your home one and vice versa for yours on your friends. That way you both get any digital games either of you buy.

This works pretty well with a friend of mine. And less heavier on the pocket 😉

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links