Xbox One Forum

Modding GTA V on Xbox One??

This is a discussion on Modding GTA V on Xbox One?? within the Xbox One Chat forums, part of the Xbox One Forums category; Hello Xbox One forum, It's great to be here and I'm really looking forward to speaking with you all and getting your thoughts/knowledge on modding. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaypiddy

Thread: Modding GTA V on Xbox One??

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Modding GTA V on Xbox One??

Hello Xbox One forum,

It's great to be here and I'm really looking forward to speaking with you all and getting your thoughts/knowledge on modding.

Now I know I'm a little late on the GTA V game front but a guy has to work and then everything else that goes on in life I just didn't have the time to game, but I do now. I went out about three weeks ago and purchased the GTA V from here http://www.used.forsale/australia/sydney/gta-v for my Xbox and I haven't left the controller since! really addictive, awesome game. After a hard three weeks of playing, I still haven't lost interest in this awesome open world game. Last night I was thinking to have a look online so I can find all the hidden treasures around the map and the different fun things to do in GTA. Then I came across modding and in all honesty, it looks awesome. I've seen everything from the Hulk running around smashing things up too different cars, bikes, planes etc and I would love to get this on the Xbox but is it possible?

I have done a little research already and not found a great deal for Xbox everything was mainly for PC as far as I could see. So my questions are, What site can I buy these mods from and get them downloaded? and, How do I get the mods working on the actual game once I have them on a USB or something? I'm hoping the pros can help me out here it would make the game that little bit more awesome.

Really looking forward to speaking with you guys and finding some answers to my problem!

Thanks

Name:  2485895-xboxd_logo_consle_sensr_controller_f_greenbg_rgb_2013_610x610.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  22.0 KB
    Last edited by Jaypiddy; 04-20-2017 at 07:49 PM.

coder
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    watyegotlyk
    Member #
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    i've seen stuff like that on ebay but i think you get banned for modding your account don't you ? not sure tho maybe i'm looking at something different to what your talking about
    Wey aye cocker

pwned
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Sorethumbed
    Member #
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I think the mods you are looking at are on the PC version. Some Xbox one games allow mods (Bethesda's latest).Not sure that stretches to GTA tho.
    My first game controller had six numbered sides

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do you search for on ebay to find mods?

As of the lack of information google is putting my way, I have a feeling GTA for Xbox won't allow mods, It was worth a try. It might be worth getting a gaming PC because you have to admit the mods look awesome and really open the game up.

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I see you literally search GTA mods and you get loads of options. I was expecting to have to download something no buy it and add the hardware. Does anyone know if this actually works?

pwned
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    Sorethumbed
    Member #
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypiddy View Post
    I see you literally search GTA mods and you get loads of options. I was expecting to have to download something no buy it and add the hardware. Does anyone know if this actually works?
    It could well do but the hidden cost is the perma ban on your account when you get caught. With an always on console one would either have to be totally stupid or from one of those US States where they marry their sisters (joke in case you are).
    My first game controller had six numbered sides

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorethumbed View Post
    It could well do but the hidden cost is the perma ban on your account when you get caught. With an always on console one would either have to be totally stupid or from one of those US States where they marry their sisters (joke in case you are).
    This is brilliant!! And no, I'm English haha
    Sorethumbed likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links