Xbox One Forum

Garbage

This is a discussion on Garbage within the Xbox One Chat forums, part of the Xbox One Forums category; The xbox one is total garbage have not had mine for 24 hours and kinect say it's unpluged but it's plugged in so I call ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Garbage

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Garbage

The xbox one is total garbage have not had mine for 24 hours and kinect say it's unpluged but it's plugged in so I call xbox 3hours on hold finally talk to somebody and they tell me I can get another one in 6-10 days just give me your credit card so we can post a 500 dollar charge and when I sent the worthless garbage one back the will take the post of 500 of or wait the 3 weeks and ship yours back and not have nothing ... Oh we'll I knew I should have opened my ps4 and not waited for this garbage xsuck another launch the ruined been with them for ten years and they don't care!! For anybody deciding on what to buy I would not by xbox one horrible waste of money and if it breaks they want another 500 because the are worried about you keeping both system ha ha I don't even want to keep one
    Last edited by Flynn Lives; 11-23-2013 at 05:59 PM.

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mine works

über
    is too full to swallow my
    pride...

Gamertag
    Claszic
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just because you got a faulty console does not mean the Xbox One sucks. The PS4 had errors so does that suck too?
    Roswelliknow and Xbox 4 Life like this.
    BRADLEY
    XBV1 Member #0054
    Gamertag: Claszic
    @g0IdZ

#hacker
    is STATUS UPDATE FAILED

Gamertag
    namelipskarem
    Member #
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You come to a fan forum to complain?
    Xbox 4 Life likes this.

n00b
    is Scrubbing Koolaid moustache.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Brains I can feel your frustration. You wait for a year....you get it...and it's defective out of box. That also happens with Ipads, the vaunted iPhone and every electrical device made. Sorry man. Play the PS4.

l337
    is Tac reloading don't wait for
    empty!

Member #
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brains23 View Post
    The xbox one is total garbage have not had mine for 24 hours and kinect say it's unpluged but it's plugged in so I call xbox 3hours on hold finally talk to somebody and they tell me I can get another one in 6-10 days just give me your credit card so we can post a 500 dollar charge and when I sent the worthless garbage one back the will take the post of 500 of or wait the 3 weeks and ship yours back and not have nothing ... Oh we'll I knew I should have opened my ps4 and not waited for this garbage xsuck another launch the ruined been with them for ten years and they don't care!! For anybody deciding on what to buy I would not by xbox one horrible waste of money and if it breaks they want another 500 because the are worried about you keeping both system ha ha I don't even want to keep one
    Grow up man. You are not the center of the universe you big man-baby. Mine works fine some hiccups on BF mp and kinect res seeing between two users but each time it i go through the process of fixing it and it doesn't do it anymore... It learned. Just because yours broke doesn't make the overall product garbage...fuc king narcissist man-child. You got a faulty one big whoop you will get another if you don't want it sell it and stfu please cry elsewhere. I've ha plenty of product fail and I was the rare exception/small percentage of failures....they replaced them and work fine I didn't pout an pass total judgment like your console is the only one in the world. Lol
    Last edited by Danzigs MISFITS; 11-23-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Battlecat, Boggas and cornwolf like this.

#hacker
    is XB1VC #0016 GT scousetomo

Gamertag
    scousetomo
    Member #
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzigs MISFITS View Post
    Grow up man. You are not the center of the universe you big man-baby. Mine works fine some hiccups on BF mp and kinect res seeing between two users but each time it i go through the process of fixing it an it doesn't do it anymore... It learned. Just because your broke doesn't make the overall product garbage...fuc king narcissist man-child. You got a faulty one big whoop you will get another if you don't want it sell it and stfu please cry elsewhere. I've ha plenty of product fail and I was the rare exception/small percentage of failures....they replaced them and work fine I didn't pout an pass total judgment like your console is the only one in the world. Lol
    well said mate most of us have had no issues i have had a slight one with my b button on the pad but do i feel burned no it does everythink they said it would but machines have faults there made that way i hope you get it resolved ....... best thing ive ever heard {.fuc king narcissist man-child}

is racing the redline

Gamertag
    corn wolf
    Member #
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I wish we could have more people moderating the forums yo approve new posts or you have to be a member for x amount of time before posting.

Sent from my iPad using Xbox One Forums mobile app
    Happy Grumpz and Rooty69 like this.
    We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys For Life.

SEAL
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL.....dude your funny....I have had multiple launch issues with other products....I have BF4 and yes I am not happy that I cannot play it but dude get over it...I just crashed multiple times on the last mission on campaign and yes I could have thrown my controller through my 50 inch plasma but I didn't..get over it and wait for updates dude or sell it and gamble on the Ps4 and you can join the 84 page ps4 issue forum....relax
    Danzigs MISFITS likes this.

pwned
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    TW15TEDMIND
    Member #
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I went through this with the elite 3times in 1 yr i have had no issues with this from i have read ps4 has had more issues at launch then xb1
    Danzigs MISFITS likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links