Xbox One Forum

Anyone having any xbox one problems? Launch hardware issues? Report them in here!

This is a discussion on Anyone having any xbox one problems? Launch hardware issues? Report them in here! within the Xbox One Hardware and Accessories forums, part of the Xbox One Forums category; 3rd time I woke up and the Orange light was on my power brick so it completely shut down. Turned on and it was a ...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Anyone having any xbox one problems? Launch hardware issues? Report them in here!

l337
    is Tac reloading don't wait for
    empty!

Member #
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    3rd time I woke up and the Orange light was on my power brick so it completely shut down. Turned on and it was a full boot up and fine....I wonder why it shuts down? Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xbox One Forums mobile app

#hacker
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzigs MISFITS View Post
    3rd time I woke up and the Orange light was on my power brick so it completely shut down. Turned on and it was a full boot up and fine....I wonder why it shuts down? Anyone else experience this?

It's the new patch out today that whst it sounds like
    Danzigs MISFITS likes this.

l337
    empty!

Member #
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny_mac View Post
    It's the new patch out today that whst it sounds like
    Yup just saw the thread thank you for the quick response sir

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am having trouble setting up my Kinect sensor since the cable is too short. I need a longer Kinect cable since my tv is mounted in my livingbroom and the cords are hidden behind the tv, go up into the attic and then go into our built in cabinet next to the tv. Do you have any solutions to my problem? My tv installer say he is going to have to punch holes in my walls and cabinet to go more direct from the to my receiver. I would prefer no to do this. Please help.

pwned
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmilburn199 View Post
    Anybody else having party chat problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums mobile app
    Yeah loads....i cant turn on party chat..it just fails every time.also when using in game chat it cuts out every time somebody is talking..i get 3 or 4 words then nothing.....could this be due to my router??? Connectiom is like 15meg so plenty...might try with wired connection to see if that helps.

l337
    empty!

Member #
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garth2013 View Post
    Yeah loads....i cant turn on party chat..it just fails every time.also when using in game chat it cuts out every time somebody is talking..i get 3 or 4 words then nothing.....could this be due to my router??? Connectiom is like 15meg so plenty...might try with wired connection to see if that helps.

Sounds like you get it but then get droooed. Go wired wireless sucks

Have everyone in the party "quit" any game they are in (home screen highlight game hit the button with three lines and hit quit) once everyone has done that invite to party then turn on then go into the game...it wont "fail" I've done it a million times and experimented with a friend with being on home screenn with game running in background, beimg im game, and quiting you have to quit as a work around fix

Sounds like its a wireless issue wireless sucks since you are able to start talking

Sent from my SM-T217S using Xbox One Forums mobile app
    Last edited by Danzigs MISFITS; 12-12-2013 at 07:27 PM.

pwned
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzigs MISFITS View Post
    Have everyone in the party "quit" any game they are in (home screen highlight game hit the button with three lines and hit quit) once everyone has done that invite to party then turn on then go into the game...it wont "fail" I've done it a million times and experimented with a friend with being on home screenn with game running in background, beimg im game, and quiting you have to quit as a work around fix

Sounds like its a wireless issue wireless sucks since you are able to start talking

Sent from my SM-T217S using Xbox One Forums mobile app
    Cool nice one mate i will give that a go then...yea deff gona go wired now...if that fails then screw it im changing internet provider coz sky are shit!!! Cant get virgin in my flat tho as its not wired into the entire block...shame coz they are the fastest out there so looks like its bt infinity if all else fails!!

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the xbox one on the launch night, it updated that upon being switched on for the time and two days ago, it did a second update. However when the console restarted, there was a system error message which read...

E203 00000803 80073CF6

I contacted microcsoft via an online chat that evening and they recommended that i download a file (which they sent me a link for), to a usb stick and then upload that file to the console. Despite how many times i try, i cannot get the file to upload to the xbox one from the usb stick, i just keep getting the same system error message. I had another online chat with microsoft last night and they told me to switch the console back on in an hour and the problem would be solved (this i doubted), and yes as i thought...it still didn't work. I then telephone microsoft today and spoke to one of their technical guys and he didn't seem to know what the error code related too or how to resolve it.

Can anybody please help?

n00b
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I CAN"T GET THE XBOX ONE TO COME BACK ON ONCE IT SHUTS OFF - WITH THE VOICE COMMAND.
    It shuts down ok, and does all the other stuff, but once you shut it down and everything goes off, it won't come back on unless I press the controller or system power button.
    I have the power settings to "instant on" so I know I have it set up right.
    I have read numerous "not working" issues by numerous users at other website forums.

I don't see how this could be a software issue if all the other commands work. It has to be something with the way the Kinect shuts down. It is like to trying to wake up someone who is sound asleep.
    You can yell at them but till you move them they don't wake up.

über
    is GAME ON!!!!!

Gamertag
    Bikerscout 1599
    Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My audio gets wonky. I have to switch it from DTS to uncompressed and back and that fixes it?.?.?.?.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Links