Xbox One Forum

[Official] Forza Horizon 3 | Let's Rip Some Tread

This is a discussion on [Official] Forza Horizon 3 | Let's Rip Some Tread within the Xbox One Games forums, part of the Xbox One Forums category; Here's your official thread for Forza Horizon 3, which launches on September 27th, 2016....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: [Official] Forza Horizon 3 | Let's Rip Some Tread

Super Moderator
    is Gaming Addict

Gamertag
    TeknoBlast
    Member #
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

[Official] Forza Horizon 3 | Let's Rip Some Tread

Name:  forza-horizon-3-banner-1-1024x576.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  79.4 KB

Here's your official thread for Forza Horizon 3, which launches on September 27th, 2016.
    Xbox 4 Life likes this.
    Twitter: @TeknoBlast
    YouTube: TeknoBlast
    Mixer: TeknoBlast

l337
    is Thankful to scousetomo for my
    forum nickname & HoggFace
    for creating the profile pic!

Gamertag
    Arnibarani
    Member #
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Reviews are out & looking good!!Name:  ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1474406135.234976.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  19.9 KB
    XDonny likes this.
    Rotherham United Forever! ⚽️

ace
    This user has no status.

Gamertag
    F4T4l F4ll0uT
    Member #
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbox View Post
    Reviews are out & looking good!!Name:  ImageUploadedByXbox One Forums1474406135.234976.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  19.9 KB
    Yeah, buddy! I can't believe it's finally upon us. Going to be insane. I'm picking up my ultimate edition Friday and hoping to play it in the evening.

l337

Gamertag
    Arnibarani
    Member #
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbox 4 Life View Post
    Yeah, buddy! I can't believe it's finally upon us. Going to be insane. I'm picking up my ultimate edition Friday and hoping to play it in the evening.
    I got the standard version preordered & downloaded so i'm good to go. I purposely have avoided any trailers, gameplay footage & the demo. I know it's going to be a good game & just want to be suprised by it & have the new game experience.

is racing the redline

Gamertag
    corn wolf
    Member #
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Hello fellas,

How is it going? I have preordered this bad boy ready for tomorrow, just waiting for game to send me my code so I can pre load it. I will be online playing and I will be doing videos but as I have said in previous posts my father-in-law is critically ill and has got a matter for weeks or days left and I have been away on holiday but the day I returned back my Uncle died. No rest for the wicked ay.

Loving the demo though
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/c/cornwolf

We ride together, we die together. Bad Boys For Life.

l337
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that @cornwolf . How you holding up? Myself has been lazy the last few weeks since it was hot as nails here (between 25-32 degrees celcius) on any given day... Only starting late last week and this week the temperature has subsided and stopped trying to burn me in my sleep.

Other than that nothing really. Clearing backlog like usual. How was the holiday (yes I'm diverting the thread a lil, but if he talks about cars, it counts!)
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain but I don't do anything with it (for now... or maybe ever again).
    If you wanna see my active articles on AppyGamer, follow me. My profile is 'Koochi Monkey'. If you search the rankings I'm currently position number 11.

is racing the redline

Gamertag
    corn wolf
    Member #
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    LOL, I am holding up ok for now cheers. Gaming is a great release to get away from reality when I can concentrate on it.

Holiday was great thanks, popped over to Florida so completely understand what you mean about the heat.

I know what you mean about clearing a back log, I have so many games to play. I picked up Zelda on my 2DS to take away with me, I have Grown Up to play and Bioshok and now Horizon. I have hardly touched Assetto Corsa lol.

What did you think the FH3 demo? I thought it was pretty good. I love the custom licence plate, the fact you have to sign a couple of radio stations you like, I guess this is just away of unlocking them or something but I like that so for a while you will only get the music you like. Also the handling seems a lot better compared to FH2, the cars feel a lot different now when you go off road which is great. Before I didn't matter too much what car you was in and how it was spec'ed you could pretty much win. The way the game feels to me right now is that you need an off road car to go off road and if you don't your going to struggle, as will most other people if you're in a race and it happens to go that way.

l337
    is What I am, so I disappear

Gamertag
    XDonny
    Member #
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Good to hear. If you feel like breakimg down, just let it happen. Or a better way, game an intensely difficult game, get mad, throw controller into screen while raging... Realize what you have done, rage more and become the hulk... All while filming so you can put it up on your channel 😜

Haha why all the way to florida? Yea the backlog is coming along nicely... Still 3 more games on xbox one and then couple on ps4. Afterwards I need to buy the games I still don't have...

Never play FH :P only forza I've played is F4 or 5... Ha! He talked bout cars so I'm not diverting!
    animes, games, horrors & foodz ^.^

Youtube channel: No game, No gain but I don't do anything with it (for now... or maybe ever again).
    If you wanna see my active articles on AppyGamer, follow me. My profile is 'Koochi Monkey'. If you search the rankings I'm currently position number 11.

l337

Gamertag
    Arnibarani
    Member #
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwolf View Post
    Hello fellas,

How is it going? I have preordered this bad boy ready for tomorrow, just waiting for game to send me my code so I can pre load it. I will be online playing and I will be doing videos but as I have said in previous posts my father-in-law is critically ill and has got a matter for weeks or days left and I have been away on holiday but the day I returned back my Uncle died. No rest for the wicked ay.

Loving the demo though
    Hey buddy! Sorry to hear of your troubles, sometimes it feels like it never rains, just pours down!😕

I'm getting the standard version next week, already downloaded & have my Warthog ready! I avoided the demo on purpose so as not to spoil the wow factor day one! Hope to catch you & other members on here in Australia!

is racing the redline

Gamertag
    corn wolf
    Member #
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    How do you get the Warthog? Is that just part of pre ordering? I need that beauty in my life. Been on holiday and loads of other things going on a lot of the Horizon news has just passed me by.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links